The most critical phase in the life of every human is the period upto three years of life. These experiences play a key part in how the child behaves and gets adapted to the school environment.
Sometimes, it becomes difficult even for parents to understand their child’s behavior. Hence, it is truly a challenge for a teacher or any care taker, to understand the motive behind the child’s behavior and activities.
This training program is an exclusive module on Understanding children and their perceptions.
Training Topics - Introduction
- Characteristics and behavior of the children
- Importance to understand the children
- How valuable is that for a teacher to have good understanding about the child
- Perception of the child
- Qualities required from a teacher to deal with children
- Perception of a child and its requirements
- Case studies
- Changing education systems and teacher’s role
Observation of Children
- Have the definition for the normal characteristics of the child
- Observe the child (action / activities / communication - use of vocabulary)
- Identify the need / motive behind child's characteristics
- Eye and hand co-ordination
- Importance to study and understand the eye, hand coordination in a child
- Child assessment and maintaining a record
Handling the children
- Tips to maintain good rapport with children
- Handling their questions
- Studying the young minds
- Tips to cope up with difficult children
How do you access the training materials?
- Equip your system with Minimum System Requirement
- You receive a single user access, on purchasing and registering for the training product
- You can have a complete access to the course and associated services - online quiz, assessment / assignment modules, discussion forums and wikis for a duration of 8 weeks, from the date of purchasing the product
- You will be entitled to access every e learning material for a maximum of 4 times or for a period of 8 weeks, whichever is earlier. Additional access can be provided to you on specific request. Please contact